Thursday, November 4, 2010

Texas Motor Speedway

Last night we went to the grand opening of a Cavenders (country western clothing) store. Ron Hornaday was there signing stuff. We also entered a drawing and won VIP passes to Sunday's race as well as the store owner gave us VIP hospitality passes for Friday. What fun. We enjoyed talking to Hornaday. Last week he was in a truck wreck where he flipped over and landed upside down. Roy was at the race (I was flying back to Talledega). We do wear our Boise State stuff often (and get lots of comments!)

Today we went to a COPD fair at the Forth Worth Stockyards and Danica Patrick was there. You can sort of see me with Danica as she signed my GoDaddy hat. Roy got so excited, he cut off the top of my head (was he looking at me or Danica????) Ha Ha. Having fun. Thanks for the comment Sharon - - at least I know someone reads these!

1 comment:

SharonK said...

Far out! VIP passes! Have y'all arrived, or what?1